A HEART-TO-HEART WITH MOM
Tuesday, Nov. 18, 2014
Vital Link offices at 15401 Redhill Ave., #F, Tustin, CA
- Share your concerns, challenges and triumphs with other parents of kids, teens and young adults with autism.
- Hear effective strategies for dealing with school, public services, socialization, independent living, diet, life transitions and more.
- Gain comfort and encouragement from the common experiences of moms and dads like you.
- Leave with the feeling that there’s hope, there’s help and you’re not alone.
Discussion guided by Debora Smith, author, speaker, founder of ARM and the mother of a son with high-functioning autism, whose real-life experience and common-sense strategies have made her a trusted resource for parents throughout Southern California.
To reserve your place at the table, simply email Debora@autismresourcemom.com.
We’ll also notify you of future Parenting & Sharing roundtables, where we’ll discuss topics such as:
- Getting the most out of school and government services
- Time management and planning
- Transitioning from middle school to high school to college
- Grooming, diet and exercise
- Gaining independence
- Dating and socializing
- Finding a passion