There is ONE spot left!
Now is the time to register if you are still considering this wonderful program!
Program for the Education and Enrichment of Relational Skills (PEERS®) is a 14-week evidence-based social skills intervention for teens who are interested in learning ways to help them make and keep friends.
The next session of PEERS offered by Dr. Alexander Gantman and Kimberly Orliczky, BCBA in Orange County is scheduled to begin November 12, 2013!
- How to use appropriate conversational skills
- How to find common interests by trading information
- How to appropriately use humor
- How to enter and exit conversations between peers
- How to handle rejection, teasing, and bullying
- How to handle rumors and gossip
- How to be a good host during get-togethers
- How to make phone calls to friends
- How to choose appropriate friends
- How to be a good sport
- How to handle arguments and disagreements
- How to change a bad reputation
Give your teen the tools he/she needs.
What: PEERS Program
When: Tuesdays at 6:00pm for 14 (90 min) Sessions
Where: KLO Consulting – Irvine Office
Contact Kimberly Orliczky at 949-607-8560 or firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.